Need the latest on CAP water rates?
The CAWCD Board of Directors at its June 10 meeting approved:
- The CAP final 2022-2026 Water Rate Schedule;
- The CAGRD Final Rate Schedule for 2021/22 – 2025/26;
- The final Underground Water Storage Operations and Maintenance and Underground Water Storage Capital Charge Rates Schedule for 2022-2026.
Here is a rundown of resources we hope help you better understand the CAP rates, which are cost-based, designed to cover the costs incurred for the activity, such as water delivery, federal repayment, and CAGRD:
- Water rate schedules. For final CAP 2022-2026 and CAGRD 2021/22-2025-26 rates, see the CAP Water Rates webpage.
- Planning rate stabilization funds. How has CAP been planning for more than a decade for a future water shortage? See “How CAP planned rate stabilization funds.”
- How does CAP develop water rates? See the “simple scoop.”
As a public entity, CAP does not make a profit and has a responsibility to provide a reliable water supply at the cost of service.
For CAP updates delivered to your inbox, subscribe to Know Your Water News.